A complete collection of all the domestic chapters within the ViperGas Technical Manuals library, the Domestic Natural Gas Handbook contains over 600 pages of technical information in a convenient A5 format presented in twin hard wearing ring binders.
- Chapters (Revision No):
- Health & Safety (17.1)
- Regulations & Acts (6.3)
- Combustion, Measurement and Testing (11.0)
- Gas Controls (14.4)
- Chimneys & Flues (22.0)
- Ventilation (9.3)
- Measurement of Gas Pressure & Tightness Testing (15.2)
- Re-Establish Gas Supplies (Purging After Testing) (16.2)
- Checking Pressures and Pipe-Sizing (6.1)
- Checking & Setting Burner Pressure & Gas Rates (11.1)
- Installation of Pipework & Fittings (9.1)
- Low Pressure Meter Installations (19.1)
- Statutory Requirements & Unsafe Situations (9.1)
- Central Heating (17.2)
- Space Heaters (13.1)
- Gas Cookers (9.1)
- Warm Air Heaters (8.1)
- Water Heaters (11.0)
- Tumble Dryers (14.1)
- Fault Finding Fan Flued Combination Boilers (10.2)
We want you to be happy with your purchase but if a product is not what you expected, or is faulty please return the unused product to us within 14 days of you receiving the goods and we will process a refund in line with our Refund Policy. You will be required to cover the cost of returning your items or drop this at one of our three centres, Edenbridge (Kent), Cardiff or Welwyn Garden City.
Please ensure that your order number and postage details are also in the package so that we are able to locate your order and process a refund once this has been received.
It's important that any unwanted item(s), unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
Domestic Natural Gas Handbook
- Brand: ViperGas
- Product Code: VIP-DNGH-SP20
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £99.99